Major construction and architectural firms choose Scarelli Joinery for our expertise and systems in managing large commercial projects, delivered by over 25 full-time staff and our reliable crew of trade contractors.
Over the years, we have partnered with big-league construction players including Baulderstone Hornibrook, Bovis Lend Lease, Novati Constructions, Renascent Sydney and St Hilliers Contracting. Browse our portfolio to see examples.
No stone is left unturned when it comes to client liaison, follow-up, off-site manufacturing, schedule coordination, site visits, installations and quality control. We monitor budgets, quality and schedules throughout your job to ensure a successful end result.
Works we’ve completed to date for our commercial developer and architect clients include:
- Kitchens – cabinets, splashbacks, fittings, ducting, doors, windows.
- Bathrooms – cabinets, vanities, wall units, toilet partitions, shower partitions, doors, windows.
- Custom furniture – banquette seating, tables, cabinets, credenzas
- Displays – shelving, wall units, display cases
Retail and restaurants
- Restaurants – shop and bar fronts, counters, doors, windows, reception counters, commercial kitchens, island units, servery areas, freezer rooms, menu boards.
- Retail – shop fittings, counters, merchandise displays, glass cabinets, strip shelving, fixed shelving, mobile shelving, slat-wall shelving, picture railing
- Interior wall panels – partitions, panelling to underside of stairs and walkways
- Panelled ceilings – timber veneer or laminated ceiling panels, suspended timber veneer or laminated ceiling panels
- Industrial – Chemical storage cabinets, soundproof walls, surgery fitouts
- Functional spaces – workstations, shelving, cabinets, boardrooms, utility rooms, whiteboards, lockers, recording studios, skylights
- High visibility areas – breakout areas, feature blade walls, signage, doors, lift lobby areas
- Stairs – Open-riser, open stringer or floating stairs, winder stairs, straight stairs, L stairs, U stairs
- Signage – wall illumination, illumination boxes, noticeboards
Churches and chapels
- Churches – pews, doors, altars, lecterns, panelling
Educational, medical and hospitals
- Educational – computer rooms, laboratory benches, change rooms, boarding-house dormitory joinery, library joinery
- Medical centres – desks, shelving, cabinets, utility rooms, banquette seating
- Hospitals – bedside drawers/pedestals, privacy curtain tracks, mirrors, reception desks, fixtures, fittings